These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other supplementary laws, Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, as well as all applicable tourist regulations and, furthermore, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
The formalisation of bookings through the Website are subject to the following clauses:
1. Declarations: The user declares:
a) To be of legal age and have the full capacity to formalise the booking, declaring that they understand and comprehend all conditions found on the Website.
b) That the data supplied when formalising the booking is accurate, complete and concise.
c) That the requested booking is confirmed, especially the indicated dates, the number of rooms, persons, accommodation and the board chosen.
2. Access to the Website: Access to this Website is the user’s responsibility.
3. Contracting of products and services through the Website:
3.1. The detailed services, in accordance with the booking conditions stipulated on the site where this booking is requested or formalised, are included.
3.2. The accommodation providers, each within the scope of their respective obligations, will be liable vis a vis the user for complying with the obligations deriving from the current regulations and the terms and conditions of sale of each of the contracted products and services. The user accepts that CIA HOTELERA SANT JORDI, S.A. assumes no obligation or liability over any services it does not directly provide, and particularly if they are inaccurate, incomplete, not up-to-date and/or the data or information on offers, products or services, prices, features and any other data or information regarding the products and services offered through the Website by the accommodation providers is inaccurate.
3.3. These general conditions must be accepted by you before formalising the booking. The contract may be validly formalised in any of the languages available on the Website.
4. The Website’s booking formalisation process is developed in 4 steps:
1. Availability: Search for dates, number of persons and rooms.
2. Choice of board and room type, rate
3. Summary of the booking, collection of the customer’s details and, where appropriate, payment through virtual POS.
4. Confirmation of the booking
Once the booking has been made, the e-mails and logs generated by the operation will be archived. The customer will receive details of their booking by e-mail, along with an identification number (locator).
5. Price and payment:
5.1. The conditions, price and payment of the projected stay are those determined expressly in the conditions of the rate included on the site on which you make the booking.
5.2. Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
5.3. The prices indicated on the Website are retail prices, VAT included. The transaction will be made in EUROS, regardless of the customer’s currency.
6. Cancellations/amendments of bookings and no shows:
6.1 Depending on the applicable conditions according to the rate selected by the customer.
6.2. All charges applied will be made on the bankcard that you provided when you made the booking. You expressly consent to these charges being made in order to address any possible penalties applicable for cancellations or no shows.
7. Notifications: All notifications, requirements, requests and other communications that must be made by the parties with regard to these general conditions must be made via e-mail or through the contact form available on the website.
8. Nullity of the clauses If one or more clauses included in these general conditions is declared wholly or partially null or ineffective, it will only affect this provision or the part that has been declared as such, and the general conditions of all others that include this provision, or the affected part thereof, will remain valid.
9. Acceptance: The request and formalisation of the booking implies that all of these general conditions, considered a comprehensive part of the booking and completed with the rate conditions and applicable specific legislation, are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction: This contract will be governed by the Spanish law and, for any dispute that may arise with regard to its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, whole or partial, the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, if any, are expressly subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca (Spain).
Version 1.0 - May 2018 8